"Any unaccountable exercise of power is in itself illegitimate" - Noam Chomsky
This is the homepage of Tom Morton, independent thinkist and dangerous crank. The purpose of this joint is so other humans can benefit from all the great work I've done. I code free software, mostly for Linux, and all I ask in return is that you bring down the government.
Stuff I programmed...
I code lots of stuff for Linux - and some of it is even ported to the evil platform. Examine it here.
When I was a lad...
I had a website ("Yikes Station") about a really cool game called
Frontier: Elite 2. I put the site back up recently, and
here it is.
The downloads are currently not available, and obviously I won't
be updating it.
- Fill yourself with happiness and new ideas (for free): Books at Project Gutenberg; Films, music, etc at Archive.org and 'All Human Knowledge' at Wikipedia.
- Information Clearing House: "News you won't find on CNN or FOXNews".
- Counterpunch.org: An excellent news site that I turned to when I grew sick of reading the lies of our 'free press', who are complicit in the crimes of British imperialism.
- Richard Stallman's Homepage: The founder of the Free Software movement, and apparently one of the few 'Open Source' guys who sees the movement's social value, rather than just a new software engineering model to be sold to corporate America (hello Eric Raymond).
- The Noam Chomsky Archive: A thorough and insightful anal probe of the motives and methods of global imperialist capitalism.