I like to code stuff for fun. Here are some things I wrote:
- Pioneer: A 3D space adventure game with nice things like star system generation with kepler orbits and a bunch of other stuff.
- Sunlight: An interactive ray tracer written in C++ with lots of SSE intrinsics crud.
- Cryptkeeper: A system tray applet to manage EncFS encrypted directories on Linux.
- Pyne: Free [speech] Linux newsreader/emailer.
- Pyborg 1.0.6.
(changes) An IRC AI bot written in
Python. It learns from other people and takes
part in conversations in a kind of half-arsed way. It should work on linux,
windows and any other platforms with python.
Another guy has hacked on pyborg. You can find his improved version here, and this is probably the place to look for new versions.
- GLFrontier. The 1993 game Frontier: Elite 2 by David Braben, painstakingly reverse-engineered and OpenGLified by me. There is also a very lovely m68k to x86 'compiler', which is an exquisite piece of work if I may say so myself.
There is other stuff too incomplete or crap to show people.